Art in Action is a charity staffed by hundreds of volunteers. The price of entry to Art in Action is kept as low as possible so that anyone can come who wants to. Parking is free, and once inside most of the events are free.
1. Over 170 professional artists and crafters demonstrating their art. FREE
2. Listen to concerts performed by professional musicians. FREE
3. Attend lectures by experts on a wide range of art related topics. FREE
4. Free parking and free drinking water (bring a bottle).
5. Walk in the beautiful Waterperry Gardens. FREE
6. Listen to Satish Kumar in the Open Air Theatre on Saturday. FREE
7. Browse the Craft Market with over one hundred top quality designer-makers. FREE
8. Try your hand at making in a practical class. Hundreds to choose from (small charge).
9. See the most ambitious example of fresco painting in Britain, in the New Hall in Waterperry House (small charge).
10. Buy works of art directly from the artist or crafter (recommended).
There is plenty of fine food and drink at Art in Action and lots of good music. After lunch why not treat yourself to Mozart on the lawn, or Gregorian Chants in the Saxon Church, or visit the Open Air Theatre and listen to a virtuoso performance by one of the Indian classical musicians. All FREE.